2011

Seems like a good day to GO KICK ASS!











05 December 2009

4 Fucking Things That Need To Be Changed

It pisses me off...

  • that in real life you don't get to choose between getting fucked up by others and fucking up others. You choose between getting fucked up by others and fucking up yourself.
  • that ,in transactions that really matter, very few things are actually bought with money. For what you sell, you get paid in emotional abuse and pivotal moments that start off with bad omens. And what you sell, you cannot get back no matter how much and in what you pay.
  • that people give off such self-contradictory messages because they cannot fully understand and accept the nature of their own genuine feelings and ideas.
  • that others only understand (and therefore like /dislike me for) one aspect of my personality, which basically means that I haven't met one person with whom I can be 100% me and not a fragment of myself. Always being a fraction of my potential whole, means that I neither feel or am ,ultimately, a whole.
[this has also been posted on the babalon thread "Things That Piss You Off" by myself.]

Creative Commons License
4 Fucking Things That Need To Be Changed by The Schismarch is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Greece License.

No comments:

Post a Comment